This rapidly growing Property Management department is looking for someone seeking a successful career in real estate to join their team. Based in the Western Suburbs, a huge amount of training and support will see this individual grow with the business - a rewarding opportunity to join as a Junior Property Manager.
This role will see the junior property manager being mentored and trained by an experienced senior property manager in the fundamentals of running a portfolio of 200 properties. Tasks include:
All general leasing duties
- Open for inspections
- Processing all tenancy application
- Tenancy reference checks
- Assisting with ingoing and routine inspections
- Repairs and maintenance
- Tenant liaising
Skills and Experience:
- Current Certificate of Registration
- Reliable car and driver's license
- 12 months experience in the real estate industry
- Knowledge of REST, Filesmart and Inspection Manager advantageous
- Ability to deal with high end properties and clientele
- Extremely professional and immaculate presentation
- A team player where no job is beneath you
- Hunger to be a high achiever with the business
Benefits and Culture:
Join this young and dynamic team who are industry leaders in what they do! Step up your real estate career as a junior property manager, amazing social events and unparalleled networking opportunities. Join the team that is the talk of the town!
Apply in strict confidence to:
Jacqui Barnes 0404 481 741
or click 'apply' to send your CV
Thank you for your application, due to the volume of applications we receive, we will only be contacting shortlisted candidates. Please do not hesitate to apply for other jobs.
Simply like our Facebook page to receive daily updates of newly listed roles.