This leading independent Agency has been established in the area for over 15 years, they are highly regarded for their excellent service in Property Management whilst also having a thriving Sales business. Based on the beautiful Northern Beaches amongst a retail and shopping hub, this agency are renowned for their professionality and household reputation.
As the junior property manager, you will be responsible for a multitude of tasks supporting a property management department of 3 extremely supportive staff. You will be responsible for a multitude of tasks including the following:
- Showing properties for lease to prospective tenants
- Reference checking
- Tenancy documentation and administration
- Lease preparation & bond lodgment
- Repairs & Maintenance coordination
- Receipting rent
- Termination procedures
- Management filing
- Inspection letters
Our client are seeking a candidate who is articulate, a strong communicator, and extremely organized. Living within or in close proximity to the Northern Beaches is highly desirable, and the following are essentials to be a successful candidate for this role:
- Have at least 12 months experience in a similar role
- Have solid written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency using REST, Inspect Real Estate, Inspect Manager, Agentbox
- Hold relevant industry qualifications (Certificate of Registration is essential) and a current driver's license
This is a team that will reward you for your hard-work and who promote from within. Working side by side with your colleagues in a close knit, small office, this is a great opportunity for a Junior Property Manager who is looking for longevity and stability in a fun and outgoing environment.
Apply in strict confidence to:
Madeline Englezos on 0450 905 844
or click 'apply' to send your CV
Thank you for your application, due to the volume of applications we receive, we will only be contacting shortlisted candidates. Please do not hesitate to apply for other jobs. Simply like our Facebook page to receive daily updates of newly listed roles.