If you are looking for a long term career with one of the countries leading Property Developers then look no further. This company is renowned for their extravagant property launches, incredible Christmas parties and their fun, social team culture! With plenty of career progression on offer as this company goes from strength to strength, this is a role that you simply have to have.
Working side by side the Senior Property Manager you will be assisting with managing a portfolio of 200 on-site managements. Each of your days will be varied and will include:
- Open homes on a Wednesday and Saturday
- Private inspections of apartments
- Maintaining relationships with tenants
- Carrying out ingoing inspections
- Preparing lease agreements
- Back up the property manager
Essentials for this role include:
- at least 12 months Property Management experience
- A can do attitude and prepared to do what it takes the get the job done
- Able to work in a busy environment, meet targets and deadlines.
- Knowledge of REST Professional, FileSMART & ADL forms and Inspect Real Estate beneficial.
If you are looking for a role that will offer you plenty of progression, excellent ongoing training and then chance to look after Sydney's most prestige new developments then this role is perfect for you.Apply in strict confidence to:Virginia Brookes on 0413 564 190Or click apply to submit your CV
Simply like our Facebook page to get daily updates of newly listed roles.www.facebook.com/ResolverRecruitment