Amazing opportunity to join a national franchise group with the office based on the north shore looking to add to their property management department. Great training and support for a receptionist or admin assistant looking to take the next step up into leasing.
Working closely with 3 Senior Property Managers, the leasing consultant will be responsible for:
- Advertising all vacant properties online
- Open for inspections
- Co-ordinate open times & liaison with tenants
- Prepare leases & carry out lease sign ups
- Follow up all phone & email inquiry from prospective tenants
- Process rental applications & references
- Data entry & maintenance in REST
- AD hoc administrative tasks
Skills and Experience:
- Certificate of Registration
- Ideally 6-12 months real estate experience
- Immaculate presentation
- Motivated attitude
- Team player and happy to be office all rounder
- Punctual and organised
- Reliable car and driver's license
- Knowledge of REST an advantage
Benefits and Culture:
Join a team that love to progress within the business. The current leasing consultant is now being stepped up into the sales team within the office and will be there to provide a full handover and training to the successful candidate. A tightknit team with great social activities and hands on support.
Apply in strict confidence to:
Emma Skrabanich 0424 181 551
or click 'apply' to send your CV
Thank you for your application, due to the volume of applications we receive, we will only be contacting shortlisted candidates. Please do not hesitate to apply for other jobs.
Simply like our Facebook page to receive daily updates of newly listed roles.