The Retirement and Aged care sector in Australia is currently going from strength to strength so this is your chance to embrace this growth and focus your marketing abilities in a new area of Property.
This role will give you the chance to work with an incredible bunch of people who are at the top of their field in Property & who quite simply enjoy coming to work together each day! They are known as the the leader in Retirement and Aged care & this newly created Marketing Coordinator role will see you taking over many of the tasks of the current Marketing Manager as their role expands.
Responsibilities will include:
- Management of all social media accounts for multiple facilities
- Oversee and update all relevant websites for multiple facilities
- Writing of content for all facilities utilising your SEO skills
- Produce high quality marketing consistent with branding guidelines
- Marketing for the many company events in-house and external
- Coordinate, review and distribute newsletters and other marketing material; and
- Provide timely management reports.
- Excellent computer skills in PowerPoint, Word, Photoshop and InDesign.
- Experience in online marketing including SEO, analytics and social media
- Creative, enthusiastic with premium service mentality
- Excellent written and administrative skills.
- Strong organisational skills with exceptional attention to detail
- A high level of motivation and initiative
- Demonstrated creative abilities
- Experience in aged care or health care would be favoured however is not essential
This is a role offering an abundance of variety, plenty of challenges and a highly rewarding work environment. This is the most exciting time to become a part of the Retirement and Aged Care industries as this moves into it most phenomenal period of growth yet.
Apply in strict confidence to:
Virginia Brookes on 0413 564 190
or click 'apply' to sent your CV
Thank you for your application, due to the volume of applications we receive, we will only be contacting shortlisted candidates. Please do not hesitate to apply for other jobs.
Simply like our Facebook page to receive daily updates of newly listed roles.