My client is an innovative, end to end property advisory group that focuses on assisting clients from pre DA stage through to design, marketing strategy and a complete sales service solution to take each project through a successful sales campaign to drive maximum profit. Based in the heart of the CBD this group has an impressive pipeline of major projects ready to hit the market and in turn they need an experienced Project Marketing Manager to bring some creative flair to the business and each of projects.
An incredibly autonomous and hands on role will have you manage all marketing and creative for each project as well as helping to strategize taking projects to the market and assessing and re-aligning them throughout the campaign. This is a role that requires both your creative flair and a strategic mindset along with fabulous administration and organisational skills. With plenty of variety and scope to interact with creative agencies, developers and the sales team, you will be involved with but not limited to;
- Prepare tailored marketing campaigns & setting budgets
- Preparing marketing proposals, research & tender documents
- Oversee marketing packs & collateral for the display suites
- Arrange flowers, furniture & invites for launches & events
- Bring creative ideas & strategy to help take each project to market
- Monitor each projects progress & develop new marketing strategies as required
- Competitor research & compare to active & new projects
- Manage relationships, progress reporting & attend regular meetings
- Management of branding strategy for the business including website, social media, marketing proposals, capability statements & electronic newsletters
- Manage relationships with various suppliers including design & creative agencies, online & print media outlets
- Oversee business marketing & branding to keep fresh & ahead of the market
The successful candidate:
This is a role is best suited to someone who is happy to be hands on and that is currently in a marketing role for a project sales and marketing group or developer. You will have a minimum 4 years working in that role and be looking to bring your creative flair and strategic ideas to each project to drive sales.
You will have excellent time management skills with the ability to manage deadlines as well as understand what media forms best suit different developments. Strong attention to detail as well as proficiency in MS Office and experience with some of the creative programs would be highly favourable and you will be great at working to systems and checklists.
This is a small team that are constantly floating in and out of the office so you will be given a huge degree of autonomy. With a host of impressive clients that they represent you will be offered a long term career within the business as well as being apart of some of Sydney most iconic developments. This opportunity is not to be overlooked and won't last long. Click apply today to learn more!
Apply in strict confidence to:
Carlie Barnett 0478 712 141
or click 'apply' to submit your CV
Thank you for your application, due to the volume of applications we receive, we will only be contacting shortlisted candidates. Please do not hesitate to apply for other jobs.
Simply like our Facebook page to receive daily updates of newly listed roles.