Our client is a market leader in the commercial, industrial and retail property, positioned in ultra-modern offices in the heart of the CBD with fantastic facilities incorporated into their work space and a brilliant team culture.
Working as the sole Marketing Manager, this role is a 4 - 6 month maternity leave position providing all department marketing and research to the Sales team. Each of your days will include:
- Assist with submissions
- Create Property specific marketing campaigns and manage to maintain the budget
- Design, book and upload signboards, print ads and digital ads
- Create market research documents covering sales, leasing, TRS and development
- Prepare market or property specific research as requested
- Design and collate social media images with market statistics to post across platforms
A Graphic Designer with at least 5 years' experience and an understanding of marketing will be perfect for this role. You will also possess the following:
- Proficient knowledge of InDesign
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to provide support to the team
- Proficient knowledge of Photoshop and MS Word
- Ability to work autonomously
- Experience in the Property industry is preferred but not essential
An amazing opportunity to cover a maternity contract in a dynamic work environment, this company offers a fun and outgoing culture and the chance expand your experience extensively.
Apply in strict confidence to:
Virginia Brookes on 0424 997 758
or click 'apply' to send your CV
Thank you for your application, due to the volume of applications we receive, we will only be contacting shortlisted candidates. Please do not hesitate to apply for other jobs.
Simply like our Facebook page to receive daily updates of newly listed roles.