My client is a long standing and reputable boutique agency that has a key focus on property management. They are based in the heart of the Eastern Suburbs, set in a lovely office with a small and close knit team that is highly professional and experienced with what they do. They are looking to add a new role to the business to help with the day to day operations whilst working alongside the Principal to ensure the smooth running and ongoing growth of the business.
Reporting directly to the Principal and the business coach you will be mentored weekly on how to perform an operations role in a real estate business. You will have a variety of operational and office management responsibilities which will include:
- Compliance management
- Set up and conduct one on one's
- Get involved in recruitment and setting up new starters
- Organising training, social events and team building activities
- Run weekly meetings, take minutes and action tasks
- Streamlines processes, and implement policies and procedures
- Manage the CRM system and reporting
- Manage supplier relationships and agreements
Attitude is everything!! This role is suited to a strong administrator or office manager that is looking for an opportunity to switch industries and have a career in real estate. You need to have a flexible can do attitude with the willingness to roll your sleeves up and get the job done. In return you will be trained weekly by an incredibly successful mentor. You will also require;
- A current certificate of registration or real estate licence
- A reliable car and clean drivers licence
- Confident communication skills with the ability to communicate at all levels
- Strong people person that can build good office culture
- Strong administration skills and attention to detail
- Prior experience in a similar role
Benefits & Culture:
- Small and professional team in a boutique agency
- Be mentored and trained by the best!
- Step into real estate and start the foundations for a long terms operations career
- Progression on offer
- Work close to home in the beautiful Eastern Suburbs
- Newly created role you can put your stamp on!
Apply in strict confidence to:
Carlie Barnett on 0478 712 141
or click 'apply' to submit your CV
Thank you for your application, due to the volume of applications we receive, we will only be contacting shortlisted candidates. Please do not hesitate to apply for other jobs.
Simply like our Facebook page to receive daily updates of newly listed roles.