My client is a CBD based hotel and serviced office group that have an impressive portfolio of properties and a huge focus on tenant and guest experience. Their assets are placed in key Sydney locations and have a sleek yet industrial look to their brand and portfolio. This group is incredibly different but still very much a part of the property industry so if it's a change you are after this could very well be it.
A busy and varied role that is more than your typical diary and email management that a traditional PA role consists of. You will work one on one to support a busy Director whilst working closely with another PA to ensure work flow runs smoothly across all of the company assets and projects. This Monday - Friday role will see you responsible for;
- Attending meetings & take minutes
- Liaise with the Director's clients & external consultants
- Prepare & amend correspondence, agreements, & reports
- Assist with lease, contracts, & agreement reviews
- Conducting property inspections
- Property & market research
- Email, diary & travel management
- 5+ years PA experience or a Property Manager looking for a new challenge
- Excellent attention to detail
- Organised individual with the ability to prioritise
- Ability to manage a number of tasks in fast paced environment
- Outstanding communication skills
- Experience in property development or real estate preferable
A busy and dynamic group beyond your traditional corporate office that offer a supportive and fun work place, they have a variety of client types from busy corporates to creative entertainers and urban hipsters so no two days will be alike. A professional work place and a highly skilled team that are mature in their approach and all willing to go the extra mile.
This is a Monday - Friday role where you will work one on one to support a busy Director and have full responsibility of running his day. A rewarding base salary and scope to take on more responsibility, being CBD based there is no car required and there is plenty of growth taking place within this group so your role has the scope to further progress.
Apply in strict confidence to:
Carlie Barnett on 0478 712 141
or click 'apply' to submit your CV
Thank you for your application, due to the volume of applications we receive, we will only be contacting shortlisted candidates. Please do not hesitate to apply for other jobs.
Simply like our Facebook page to receive daily updates of newly listed roles.