Having been in their current market place for just over 2 years, our client already holds 75% of the market share in their local area with some of the most reputable agents in the industry. One of their leading Sales Executives is now looking for a sales personal assistant to provide the support needed in taking their business to the next level.
A highly organised and proactive individual who is looking for a long term career in real estate in supporting a high performing Sales Executive with:
- Organising/coordinating all sales campaigns
- Database and buyer management
- Diary management
- Preparing market appraisal and listing presentations
- Liaising with solicitors and organising contracts
- Assisting pest and building inspections
- Attending auctions and open for inspections
- All sales admin and marketing coordination
Skills and Experience:
- Current Certificate of Registration
- Drivers licence and reliable car
- Sound knowledge of MS office and real estate CRM system
- Ambitious and energetic
- Immaculately presented & ability to represent high end properties
- Strong organisational skills
- Reliable, trustworthy and responsible
Benefits and Culture:
This is an office that are the best of the best in their market place and are dedicated to making this brand the next super power in Real Estate with large expansion plans across the North Shore and CBD. Whilst working with an agent who strives to be the best and progress as their business does, there is also an awesome culture with this agency with plenty of incentive days and social activities to enjoy!
Apply in strict confidence to:
Emma Skrabanich 0424 181 551
or click 'apply' to send your CV
Thank you for your application, due to the volume of applications we receive, we will only be contacting shortlisted candidates. Please do not hesitate to apply for other jobs.
Simply like our Facebook page to receive daily updates of newly listed roles.