An awesome opportunity to support a busy Property Management Department Head of a leading international real estate company. You must be highly motivated, organized, with the right attitude and immaculately presented.
This is the perfect opportunity for someone who has experience in real estate administration wanting to take the next step in their real estate career OR if you're a Property Manager looking for a change . Working across multiple offices and a team of property managers you will assist the department head with day to day responsibilities such as;
- Signing up and assisting the preparation of new properties
- Liaising with photographers and organizing all marketing
- Ensure all properties are complaint with current legislation
- Final inspections of new developments
- Client relationship management
Skills and Experience:
- Great written and verbal skills
- Current Certificate of Registration is essential
- Car and valid Driver's license
- Immaculate presentation
- Great and positive attitude
- Great organizational skills
Our client is a highly regarded company located on the lower north shore and are one of the most highly regarded offices in the industry. Positions with this office are rare so don't miss this great opportunity to join a great team with amazing support! APPLY TODAY!
Apply in strict confidence to:
Kathryn Marshall on 0450 905 844
Or click apply to send your CV!
To receive daily updates of newly listed roles and more, you can:
Subscribe to our website
Like us on LinkedIn:
Like us on Facebook:
Like us on Instagram: