My client is a Cronulla based boutique agency that has a strong track record in the local area for selling off plan property and luxury homes. A small group that is committed to success and upholding their impeccable reputation they invest heavily back into their staff and offer a supportive, professional and friendly work place and some great exclusive stock to sell.
Working as the sole project sales agent you will have full run of all existing stock to get it sold and moved, whilst there is a steady stream of new projects being continually fed into the department for you to continue working on.
- Manage display suite along with private inspections
- Competitor research & assist with project pricing
- Handle all inbound buyer inquiry
- Manage buyer database & keep updated regularly
- Negotiate & close sales, manage exchange & settlement process
- Attend project launches
- Minimum 12 months experience in project sales
- Impeccable presentation & communication skills
- Sound knowledge of the Sutherland Shire
- A current certificate of registration or real estate licence
- A clean drivers licence & reliable car
- Full flexibility to work weekends
Benefits & Culture:
- Base salary up to $60,000 + commissions
- Time off in lieu for working weekends
- Access to AREC & additional sales training programs fully paid for each year
- Boutique group
- Extensive pipeline of quality stock to be sold
Apply in strict confidence to:
Carlie Barnett on 0478 712 141
or click 'apply' to submit your CV
Thank you for your application, due to the volume of applications we receive, we will only be contacting shortlisted candidates. Please do not hesitate to apply for other jobs.
Simply like our Facebook page to receive daily updates of newly listed roles.