My client is one of Sydney's most established development and construction groups that have been filling the Sydney skyline with medium to high density residential and commercial developments for over 15 years. With a sizeable team and a focus on building to the highest quality in the most efficient time frame they are certainly a group to align your sales career with.
With an exciting new major residential project showcasing 1000 apartments being sold over 3 stages, this role offers the highly sought opportunity to work directly for the developer! Working Monday - Sunday with two week days off in lieu this role will see you offered buyer leads and access to a substantial database but also encourages you to work with your own network to generate buyer inquiry and sales.
- A current certificate of registration or real estate licence
- Experience working in project sales for a minimum 2 years
- Sharp presentation & excellent communication skills
- A clean drivers licence & reliable car
- Flexibility to work weekends
- $65,000 base + comms up to 1% splits
- Full administration & marketing support
- Work directly for the Developer
- Exciting new residential project with 800+ apartments to be sold
- Close knit team & established team
Apply in strict confidence to:
Carlie Barnett on 0478 712 141
or click 'apply' to submit your CV
Thank you for your application, due to the volume of applications we receive, we will only be contacting shortlisted candidates. Please do not hesitate to apply for other jobs.
Simply like our Facebook page to receive daily updates of newly listed roles.