An exciting opportunity with one of the most forward thinking brands in the marketplace who are constantly evolving and utilising the newest in technology platforms, our client are a long-established boutique franchise group with an unmatched market reputation. This office is now looking for a motivated and highly admin driven individual to back up their property management team.
An awesome opportunity to enter the real estate industry as a property management assistant, learning all aspects of what it is to be a property management expert. This role includes:
- All admin based tasks backing up property management
- Data entry into REST and Filesmart
- Assisting with repairs and maintenance
- Assisting processing tenancy applications
- Assisting with ingoings/outgoings/routine inspections
- Hands on training to progress into the property management team
Skills and Experience:
- Certificate of Registration
- 6-12 months experience in a real estate office
- Immaculately presented
- Highly organised and attention to details
- Excellent administration skills
- Motivated and eager to learn
Benefits and Culture:
With hands on property managers and a very close knit team culture, join and agency where you will walk out of the office every day feeling a sense of accomplishment. Great positon to enter the real estate industry and room to progress long term with the business.
Apply in strict confidence to:
Emma Skrabanich 0424 181 551
or click 'apply' to send your CV
Thank you for your application, due to the volume of applications we receive, we will only be contacting shortlisted candidates. Please do not hesitate to apply for other jobs.
Simply like our Facebook page to receive daily updates of newly listed roles.