About the client:
Our client specialises in managing quality properties and providing the highest standard of service to their clientele across Sydney's Northern Beaches. A great supportive team environment and the opportunity to step up into a senior management role, this agency takes care of their staff with their friendly approach and positive office environment.
About the role:
You will be managing a portfolio of 180 properties and developing your skillset further to take the next step up in your property management career. Duties include:
- Liaising with landlords and tenants
- Rental reviews and lease renewals, new managements
- Repairs and maintenance
- Work alongside a junior property manager who assists with all ingoings/outgoings/routines etc.
- Tribunal experience
- Positive can do attitude who is confident in leading their team
Skills and Experience needed:
- Current Certificate of Registration & reliable car
- Outstanding customer service skills
- 2+ years property management experience
- Immaculate presentation
- High levels of organisational skills
- Sound knowledge of the northern beaches area
- Knowledge of Property Tree is an advantage
Benefits and Culture:
A very supportive team environment and an opportunity for a property manager to step up and mentor a junior property manager under them who assists with all inspections and admin based tasks as well as repairs and maintenance. This role is perfect for a person wanting a high quality boutique agency that is able to work autonomously and wants a great work life balance!
Apply in strict confidence to:
Emma Skrabanich 0424 181 551
or click 'apply' to send your CV
Thank you for your application, due to the volume of applications we receive, we will only be contacting shortlisted candidates. Please do not hesitate to apply for other jobs.
Simply like our Facebook page to receive daily updates of newly listed roles.