Our Client is one of the leading boutique groups in the Inner West; their branding & marketing is impeccable & their reputation in their local areas is unrivalled, they are well known for their outstanding customer service & excellent results. With a hugely successful Property Management business they are renowned for their training for their Property Managers & for looking from within to promote into Senior roles across their business.
Reporting to the Department Head, you as the Senior Property Manager will take control of a portfolio of 180. You will be given full support and your only focus is to run this portfolio perfectly.
A Monday to Friday role only you will be in charge of:
- Repairs & maintenance management
- Arrears management
- In/outgoing and routine inspections
- Conduct regular rental reviews
- Client relationship management
- Liaising with landlords
- Attending tribunal, dispute resolution
The ideal candidate will have:
- A minimum of 3 years Property Managers experience
- REST experience preferred
- Knowledge of Filesmart, Inspection Manager & Inspect Real Estate ideal
- A focus on delivering excellent service
- Sound attention to detail
- Strong written & verbal communication skills
- An outgoing personality with work hard/ have fun personality
This is a chance to join an office that believes in rewarding hard work. Focusing on strong work/ life balance for their team and with easy & free parking close by this is a business that really pride themselves on looking after their staff. If you are looking for a long term career where you are part of a close knit family rather than a job this is the one you want.
Apply in strict confidence to:
Virginia Brookes on 0413 564 190
or click 'apply' to send your CV
Thank you for your application, due to the volume of applications we receive, we will only be contacting shortlisted candidates. Please do not hesitate to apply for other jobs.
Simply like our Facebook page to receive daily updates of newly listed roles.