Feel stretched to your limit with an unmanageable portfolio and no support? Join an agency where you will learn to love your job again! Be mentored by directors and managers who have started at the bottom and know what it takes to propel your career into senior and team leader roles. This team are property management first where you will get loads of support and training to guarantee you success.
This rapidly expanding department is looking for another property manager to join the team and take on a small portfolio of 30 managements and grow it, with tasks including:
- Tenant and landlord liaising
- Repairs and maintenance
- Arrears management
- Ingoings, Outgoings, Routine inspections
- NO accounts
- Leasing only when needed as you grow the portfolio
- Be mentored and trained to grow the portfolio
- Experienced BDM to support you
- Monday - Saturday with a day off (if there is no leasing, there is no Saturday)
Skills and Experience:
- Current Certificate of Registration
- Reliable car and driver's license
- 2+ years real estate experience
- Knowledge of REST advantageous
- Immaculately presented
- Team player
- Highly organised and driven to succeed
Benefits and Culture:
Find your work life balance again. Join and agency where you will be supported to successfully run and grow your own portfolio and be rewarded for your hard work! This dynamic and rapidly expanding agency have state of the art marketing and business models that really do elevate them as being one of the most desirable places to align your real estate career with.
Apply in strict confidence to:
Emma Skrabanich 0424 181 551
or click 'apply' to send your CV
Thank you for your application, due to the volume of applications we receive, we will only be contacting shortlisted candidates. Please do not hesitate to apply for other jobs.
Simply like our Facebook page to receive daily updates of newly listed roles.