A Coogee based real estate office that has a strong sales and property management department along with finance and project marketing. This is an established group that is at the fore front of the property market more innovation, technology and training whilst being known for their 5 star customer service standards.
Working under the guidance of an experienced Senior Property Manager you will co-manage an Eastern suburbs based residential portfolio of 280 properties. There is a leasing roster that rotates every 6 weeks so you will work 1 Saturday per month on average but will get a full day off in lieu.
- Manage all tenant communication
- Oversee lease approvals & help with leasing 1 Saturday per month
- Manage repairs & maintenance
- Routine inspections & arrears management
- No accounts
- No new business
- No leasing
Skills & Experience:
- 12 months property officer/manager experience
- Current certificate of registration or real estate licence
- A clean drivers licence & reliable car
- Knowledge of REST, Filesmart & Inspect real estate highly desirable
- Immaculately presented
- Team player
Benefits & Culture:
A generous base salary of $65,000 plus a company phone, commission for any new business brought on as well as a full day off in lieu of working a Saturday. You will be given ongoing training and mentoring to progress within the business to run your own portfolio long term. There is great support with accounts, administration and new business as well as the latest systems and technology.
Apply in strict confidence to:
Emma Skrabanich 0424 181 551
or click 'apply' to send your CV
Thank you for your application, due to the volume of applications we receive, we will only be contacting shortlisted candidates. Please do not hesitate to apply for other jobs.
Simply like our Facebook page to receive daily updates of newly listed roles.