If you want a role where you Property Managers are treated like part of the family, where you aren't overworked and underpaid and want to spend your days working with a company where everyone really enjoys coming to work each day then this is the role for you. Located in stylish offices in the heart of the Lower North Shore this portfolio consists of many long standing clients who were attracted to this office because of their excellent reputation. Taking over from a well loved Property Manager who is leaving to head back overseas, this is a chance for you to come on board and look after this array of high-end managements that has been meticulously maintained.
Reporting into the Director who is Property Management focused and genuinely cares about the business, we are seeking an enthusiastic, self-motivated & genuine team player to manage a well maintained portfolio of 120 residential properties. Working Monday to Friday only, It will be a full 360 degree Property Manager role with no accounts and no leasing needed and will include the following:
- All repairs and maintenance
- Renewals and rent reviews
- Ingoing /outgoing and periodic inspections
Essential experience needed:
- High energy levels & the ability to think quickly
- Outstanding communication skills ( both written & verbal)
- Able to problem solve effectively
- A high level of customer service focus
- At least 12 months Real Estate experience
- A current certificate of registration
- Be looking for a long term career in Property Management
- Monday - Friday only
- A chance to work with a close knit team
- Excellent Melbourne Cup, Christmas & social functions
- Up to $75,000 depending on experience
- Well established and known agency
- Great opportunity for career progression
Don't miss out on a role where the boss really cares and you will be treated as a well-respected member of their "work family". This is a role that will give you great work life balance and allow you to further your skillset in Property Management. Apply today to learn more.
Apply in strict confidence to:
Kathryn Marshall on 0450 905 844
Or click 'apply' to send your CV
Thank you for your application, due to the volume of applications we receive, we will only be contacting shortlisted candidates. Please do not hesitate to apply for other jobs.
Simply like our Facebook page to receive daily updates of newly listed roles.