About the client:
Our client provides the highest standard of service to their clientele across Sydney. Located in the busy St George area, in a buzzing and vibrant location this office is part of an ever growing National Franchise Group. Join this dynamic team who have great industry experience and knowledge.
About the role:
You will be managing a portfolio of approximately 150 properties and developing your skillset further to take the next step up in your property management career. Duties include:
- Ingoing/Outgoing & periodic inspections
- Liaising with landlords and tenants
- Rental reviews and lease renewals
- Repairs and maintenance
- Open for inspections which is shared through the office
Skills and Experience needed:
- Current Certificate of Registration & reliable car
- Outstanding customer service skills
- 2-3 years property management experience
- Immaculate presentation
- High levels of organisational skills
- Knowledge of REST, Filesmart and Inspection Manager systems is an advantage
Benefits and Culture:
Join a team part of a large national franchise with exceptional staff retention and work alongside a senior property manager to assist in advancing you're skillset. The team are professional and hardworking and have a great team relationship who also enjoy the social side of a work life balance too!
Apply in strict confidence to:
Jacqui Barnes on 0404 481 741
or click 'apply' to send your CV
Thank you for your application, due to the volume of applications we receive, we will only be contacting shortlisted candidates. Please do not hesitate to apply for other jobs.
Simply like our Facebook page to receive daily updates of newly listed roles.