Located in the bustling Ryde/Macquarie Park area, this is an award winning office within a constantly growing national franchise group. Working within a highly supportive team of experienced professionals, you will have the opportunity to work with an agency who are key players in their core area.
Based in a stable property management department with two incredibly hands on and supportive Department Managers this role will see you manage a residential portfolio of 180 properties, you will also be responsible for:
- In/outgoing & routine inspections
- Chase rental arrears
- Lease renewals & rent reviews
- Manage repairs & maintenance
- Manage Landlord & Tenant relationships
- A current certificate of registration or real estate licence
- Experience working as a property manager for a minimum 2 years
- A clean drivers licence & reliable car
- A positive can do attitude with the willingness to be a team player
- Solid knowledge of the ACT
- Up to $75,000 base + comms on new business
- Company phone + easy parking
- Monday - Friday
- Supportive Management team
- REST, Filesmart & Inspection Manager in place
- Regular team building events, dinners & rewards for hard work
Apply in strict confidence to:
Carlie Barnett on 0478 712 141
or click 'apply' to submit your CV
Thank you for your application, due to the volume of applications we receive, we will only be contacting shortlisted candidates. Please do not hesitate to apply for other jobs.
Simply like our Facebook page to receive daily updates of newly listed roles.