We are looking for a switched on and savvy individual to be the voice and face of this award-winning team. You will love playing a support role and enjoy arriving at work each day to their brand-new office space, conveniently located with easy parking close by.
A diverse and hands on role, you will provide 5 star service to high-end clientele as well as provide day to day administrative support to the Principal, Sales and Property Management teams and assist with accounts. No two days will be the same!
Experience in real estate or a career corporate receptionist would be perfect for this office. You will need your certificate of registration to undertake the various duties within this role.
If you are ready to take control of this fantastic office, we want to hear from you!
Some of your daily duties will include:
- Being the first point of contact for clients or customers face to face and over the phone
- Provide a high level of customer service at all times
- Meet and greet clients and assist with walk-in enquiries
- Provide admin support to the management, the sales and property management teams
- Assist with general reporting
- Respond to email enquiries
- Prepare appraisal folders
- Manage company website
- Pre and post sale direct marketing
- Processing of property exchanges
- Assisting with accounts using Xero including receipting and processing payments
- Manage accounts inbox
- Prepare board rooms for client meetings
- Database entry including open home attendees and contact updates
- Co-ordinate the ordering and receiving of stationery supplies
- Prepare stocklist for team meetings
- Oversee the maintenance of office equipment and any maintenance and repair requirements
- Ensure office is presentable and tidy at all times
- You must be switched on with great energy to keep up with the team
- A friendly personality and demeanour are essential
- Immaculate presentation and communication skills as you will speak with high end clientele
- A Corporate reception or real estate background favourable
- A certificate of registration is a must!
- You should be totally tech savvy with great computer skills as you will be the go to person in this office
- High attention to detail is a must have
- Work from brand new premises in the heart of Mosman!
- Monday-Friday role
- Ample street parking available
- Salary package up to $65K (dependent on experience)
- Be a part of a high performing and well-known team in the local community
- Exposure to VIP clientele and Australia’s most elite property market!
To receive daily updates of newly listed roles and more, you can:
Connect on LinkedIn:
Like us on Facebook:
Follow us on Instagram:
Read our latest Google Reviews: https://bit.ly/2Xf30yQ