About the client:
This is a successful real estate business who have really made a name for themselves in their local community. They are located in ultra-modern funky offices in the heart of their beautiful Northern Beaches location and pride themselves on their reputation and market share in the area.
About the role:
A well rounded reception role supporting busy property management and sales departments, day to day you will conduct the following:
- Being the first point of contact for most clients
- Answering phone in and efficient & friendly manner
- Collecting & distributing ingoing & outgoing mail
- Database management
- Providing sales and property management administrative support
- Ordering stationary & kitchen supplies
Skills & experience needed:
- Ideally 6 - 12 months reception experience
- Immaculate presentation
- Excellent telephone skills
- A passion for Real Estate
- Outstanding communication skills
- The ability to think on your feet
Benefits & culture:
Are you are looking for a foot in the door to kick start your real estate career then join this hard working yet social team that will provide amazing training and mentoring along with fun weekly social catch ups and awesome quarterly lunches!
Apply in strict confidence to:
Lauren Young on 0404 481 741
or click 'apply' to send your CV
Thank you for your application, due to the volume of applications we receive, we will only be contacting shortlisted candidates. Please do not hesitate to apply for other jobs.
Simply like our Facebook page to receive daily updates of newly listed roles.