Based in the North West of Sydney this established franchise group has 3 offices that span across The Hills District and Western Sydney and are owned by an incredibly entrepreneurial and growth focused business owner. A tight knight team, excellent scope for career growth over the coming years this is a business that can take your career places!
You'll never be bored with this exciting varied reception role you will assist with not only reception but also sales administration and marketing duties. This role is Monday - Friday, and as the back bone of this consistently growing team you will gain excellent experience for future career progression.
- Take messages, answer calls, meet and greet clients
- Arranging marketing and booking photographers
- Loading new properties into the CRM system
- Upload properties to the internet and manage social media
- Order office and kitchen supplies
- Administration support to the Property Management team
An entry point into the real estate industry this role is best suited to a candidate that has recently completed their certificate of registration and has some previous work experience in an office environment.
- A current Certificate of Registration
- Real estate or previous reception experience essential
- Teach savvy and confident with computers
- Immaculately presented
- Driven and positive attitude
- High levels of organisational skills
- Wanting to be a part of a supportive team and grow with-in the business
Benefits and Culture:
- Monday - Friday
- Mix reception with marketing with scope to further progress
- Up to $55,000
- Friendly team and supportive manager
- No car required, close to train line
- Opportunity to move into sales or property management long term
Apply in strict confidence to:
Carlie Barnett 0478 712 141
OR click apply to submit your CV
Thank you for your application, due to the volume of applications we receive, we will only be contacting shortlisted candidates. Please do not hesitate to apply for other jobs.
Simply like our Facebook page to receive daily updates of newly listed roles.