Based in the heart of the CBD my client is an innovative, end to end property advisory group that focuses on assisting clients from pre DA stage through to design, marketing strategy and a complete sales and marketing service solution to take each project through a successful sales campaign.
This role will see you manage key client relationships across finance, sales groups, banks, hedge funds and mortgage brokers to name a few. This role will also require you to further grow these relationships and add new contacts to the portfolio. You will then educate these partnerships on each exclusive project and encourage them to refer clients that are looking to invest in property or for them take the project out into their network.
- A current certificate of registration or real estate licence
- A solid understating of the project sale process
- B2B sales experience highly desirable
- Solid knowledge of the Sydney property market
- Strong networking & relationship management skills
- Track record selling 3 properties per month consistently
Growth focused with a strong emphasis on customer service this group is set in stunning CBD based offices, and has a small yet highly professional team and an impeccable reputation. With low staff turnover and a professional work environment where you will be given loads of autonomy and supportive managers to work with.
- $60,000 base + comms OTE $250,000
- Work from home flexibility
- 6 active & exclusive projects with 3 more set to launch in 2017
- Ongoing training & mentoring
- Minimal weekend work
Apply in strict confidence to:
Carlie Barnett on 0478 712 141
or click 'apply' to submit your CV
Thank you for your application, due to the volume of applications we receive, we will only be contacting shortlisted candidates. Please do not hesitate to apply for other jobs.
Simply like our Facebook page to receive daily updates of newly listed roles.