We are looking for experienced retail lease administrators to oversee and track the leases of properties in this company's portfolio.
You will manage financial transactions, such as rents, payments, renewals, taxes, and property expenses, process the leases with a high level of accuracy and in a timely manner, oversee and ensuring billing and all other financial transactions are being taken care, inform necessary personnel of any issues and so much more....
- Manage all lease administration enquiries
- Maintain communication with Lessors and all stakeholders
- Ensure management of leases are in line with renewals, works, terminations and amendments
- Ensure any incoming issues are tracked and managed to satisfactory resolution and lease obligations fulfilled
- Manage utility payments, processing of invoices, Purchase Orders and FYR packs for the portfolio
- Audit lease terms and ensure accuracy, highlight any training requirements or gaps
- Review and approve weekly and monthly rent roll reports
- Resolve any lessor breach notices and rent claims
- Respond to escalated requests for assistance from Lease Management team
- Provide information and direction where required on lease clauses, rent payment issues, status of tenure, etc.
- Review portfolio to identify sites at risk and portfolio opportunities as a consequence of lease expiry, lease breaks, notice periods, notifying and providing appropriate recommendations to management.
- Ensuring company processes are followed for procurement, accounts payable etc
- Provide support and property advice to team members
- Provide reporting on status of lease admin issues and ensure all work in progress is being actioned and outcomes achieved.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in same role
- Experience working with high volume property portfolio with 1000’s of sites
- Strong understanding of lease documents and terms at a complex level
- Confidence and ability to consult and negotiate with stakeholders
- Portfolio management experience
- High level of accuracy and sense of urgency to management workload
- Ability to manage competing demands and changing priorities
- Strong analytical and problem resolution skills
- Positive and proactive personality and relationship orientated
- Real Estate qualification at a tertiary level preferable
Apply in strict confidence to:
Michelle Alchian on 0424 181 551
or click 'apply' to send your CV
To receive daily updates of newly listed roles and more, you can:
Subscribe to our website: https://www.resolverrecruitment.com.au/
Connect on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/resolver-recruitment/
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ResolverRecruitment/
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/resolverrecruitment/
Read our latest Google Reviews: https://bit.ly/2Xf30yQ