About the Client:
Join an award winning office that is part of a national franchise group who pride themselves on the ongoing support and training of their close knit team. With the rapid expansion of the business, they are now in need of increased sales administration support to their sales and marketing teams. This is an opportunity to work with an agency who are key players in their core area.
This is the perfect role for an entry level candidate who is not seeing long term development in their current role and is seeking a supportive team to expand their knowledge and career progression in real estate. The role would include:
- General sales and administration support
- Database management and filing
- First point of contact for customer enquiries
- Backing up the campaign coordinator and the office marketing manager
- Prepare marketing materials, opens and auction packs
- Book in listing campaign photography, floorplans etc
- Uploading listings online with open for inspections
- Assist in sales compliance and contracts
- Handle exchanges and settlements
- Prepare market appraisals and listing presentations
Experience and skills required:
- Immaculate presentation and professional manner
- Certificate of Registration
- Previous experience in a real estate agency
- Exceptional communication skills
- Supportive team player
- Proactive and hardworking attitude
- Ideally experience working with real estate CRM system
Benefits and Culture:
Be a part of a tight knit, social team who prides themselves on delivering the highest standards of service to its customers. With amazing staff retention, this is a role that offers not just a job but a career in a supportive and marketing leading estate agency.
Apply in strict confidence to:
Emma Skrabanich 0424 181 551
or click 'apply' to send your CV
Thank you for your application, due to the volume of applications we receive, we will only be contacting shortlisted candidates. Please do not hesitate to apply for other jobs.
Simply like our Facebook page to receive daily updates of newly listed roles.