This rapidly expanding franchise group is looking for someone seeking a successful career in real estate to join their team. Based in one of the fastest growing housing pockets of Sydney, the hills and western suburbs district, along with the huge amount of training and support on offer will see this individual grow with the business from the ground up as a sales agent.
Our client is looking for a sales agent to join their tight knit team, learning from the principals/general managers of the business. Tasks include:
- All forms of prospecting - cold calling, letterbox drops, door knocking
- Marketing appraisals and listings presentations
- Developing your own database of clients or adding to an existing one
- Open for inspections and auctions
- Pre and post settlement inspections
- Buyer and database management
- Developing your own agent marketing strategy
Skills and Experience:
- Highly motivated and wanting to develop their own profile
- Currently in a team where they feel they cannot progress further
- Immaculately presented
- Great team player
- Involvement within the local community
- Real Estate License or Certificate of Registration
Benefits and Culture:
Join this national franchise group who are building from the ground up! Amazing opportunity to learn from a great mentor and develop your own profile in your core area. Up to $70,000 debit/credit + commissions. An opportunity to have a team behind you that supports your growth providing hands on training with scripts, dialogs and how to list and sell real estate!
Apply in strict confidence to:
Emma Skrabanich 0424 181 551
or click 'apply' to send your CV
Thank you for your application, due to the volume of applications we receive, we will only be contacting shortlisted candidates. Please do not hesitate to apply for other jobs.
Simply like our Facebook page to receive daily updates of newly listed roles.