If you are looking for a role where you are working with an Agent who is honestly one of the industries nice guys then I'd love to talk to you today!
Is a hugely successful business that is renowned for many of the record prices achieved on the Lower North Shore of Sydney. As a company that believes in investing back into its people there is an abundance of training given, weekly sales meetings and am annual overseas incentive trip to work towards. As such this office has minimal staff turnover, a close knit team, a supportive and encouraging management team and functions like a real "family".
Supporting ones of the offices longest standing Sales Agent you can be assured you will be working beside someone who is super successful, highly regarded in the local community and is known as being someone who is just genuinely a nice person - all the makings of a brilliant Manager. Daily duties will include:
- Assisting with open homes and attending private buyer appointments
- Attending pest & building, photography and stylist appointments
- Prospecting on a daily basis across current CRM system
- Preparing listing presentations
- Compiling information for market appraisals
- Attend listing presentations
- Back up administration support
- At least 18 months experience in a similar Real Estate role
- Confident with picking up the phone to prospect
- Outstanding level of personal presentation
- Sound written and verbal communication skills
- A high level of attention to detail
- Excellent organisation skills
This is a chance for you to immerse yourself in a business that believes in investing in its people; with an abundance of weekly expert training, daily mentoring sessions and weekly team meetings you will be given all the tools you need to succeed in your role. A pure 5 day week role including Saturdays you will be given one full day off each week and will have the chance to earn a high level of commissions in return for your hard work. An annual overseas incentive trip is on offer for everyone who meets and exceeds their targets for each financial year!Apply in strict confidence to:Kathryn Marshall on 0450 905 844Or click apply to send your CV!
Thank you for your application, due to the volume of applications we receive, we will only be contacting shortlisted candidates. Please do not hesitate to apply for other jobs.
Simply like our Facebook page to receive daily updates of newly listed roles. www.facebook.com.au/ResolverRecruitment