BRAND NEW ROLE - LISTED EXCLUSIVELY WITH RESOLVER RECRUITMENT
My client is an established private developer with a large Property Division across the east coast of Australia. Having recently relocated to impressive new offices we are currently seeking a mandarin speaking Sales Manager to work with an incredibly talented group of people who all contribute to the ongoing success of this Property Group.
Details of the role:
This newly created Sales Manager role will see you leading and drive an external sales team to reach revenue targets. You will spend your days researching market conditions, pricing the developments, working on sales strategies and working with your current channel partner database to get the projects out to market on time. You will be required to attend various industry functions and networking events, speak with financial groups and seeking out various selling partners to partner with.
The ideal Candidate will:
- Have previous experience in a similar role managing off plan apartment sales
- Will be able to speak, read and write Mandarin efficiently
- Hold thorough knowledge of the Sydney Apartment sales market
- Be able to demonstrate strategic partnerships with investment firms, institutions, syndicates & fund management groups
- Be confident in educating channel partners on pricing and introducing projects
- Negotiating terms with all affiliated partners and executing sales agreements
- Be able to drive sales and increase revenue for the company
- Have experience in full product launches and will work closely with the Marketing team on delivery
- Prepare weekly and monthly reporting to the board
This role will suit someone working in a similar role that is looking to take a step working with a private held Development Group. You will have a long term plan of being able to build and nurture a solid sales team around you and will be incredibly resourceful and confident in your ability to run a full Off Plan Sales division. With over 500 exclusive listings to deliver to market in the next 12 months you can be assured of a long term career working with this high profile development group.
If you are looking for a role with a company that truly looks after their people and who give back to the community then this is the role you need to start in for 2019!
Apply in strict confidence to:
Virginia Brookes on 0413 564 190
or click 'apply' to send your CV
Thank you for your application, due to the volume of applications we receive, we will only be contacting shortlisted candidates. Please do not hesitate to apply for other jobs.
Simply like our Facebook page to receive daily updates of newly listed roles.
To receive daily updates of newly listed roles and more, you can:
Subscribe to our website
Like us on LinkedIn:
Like us on Facebook:
Like us on Instagram: