A national franchise and marketing leading commercial agency in the North Sydney area are looking to take on an entry level candidate that they will train from the ground up who is looking for a long term career in the commercial real estate sector. A very rare opportunity to provide complete 360 administration support to the commercial sales team.
The role will be providing full administration support to the Commercial Sales Director and Lead Generators in:
- Preparing all marketing collateral for all listings
- Managing all online campaigns for each listing
- Preparing for open for inspections
- Diary and email management
- Ad hoc personal tasks to the sales director
- Liaising with solicitors and coordination of legal documents and contracts
- Liaising with other franchise offices for auction calendar events
- Setting up meeting rooms and greeting clients
Skills and Experience:
- Certificate of Registration
- Ideally 6-12 months in a real estate office
- Experience in previous administration role
- Immaculate presentation
- Highly motivated and eagerness to learn
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Ability to support a fast paced director
Benefits and Culture:
Join a company that loves to progress people within their business. An award winning office with heaps and training and support as well as a young and exciting team culture who want to be the best. This is an ideal role for someone wanting to have an extremely successful career in commercial real estate.
Apply in strict confidence to:
Emma Skrabanich 0424 181 551
or click 'apply' to send your CV
Thank you for your application, due to the volume of applications we receive, we will only be contacting shortlisted candidates. Please do not hesitate to apply for other jobs.
Simply like our Facebook page to receive daily updates of newly listed roles.