Join one of the most dominant property management division in Sydney's Eastern Suburbs. With an intense focus on providing the highest standards of services, this is an incredible opportunity for a Senior Property Manager to step up their career and progress into a Team Leader position if they desire. Great support and training, working alongside a junior property manager who you would mentor and assist with all administration and inspections.
Our client is looking for an experienced Senior Property Manager who is capable of working in a pod system, managing a junior under them. Tasks include:
- Monday - Friday
- No leasing or business development
- Management of 280 properties
- Rent renewals and reviews
- Arrears management
- Ingoings, outgoing, routines
- Tribunal preparation and appearance
- Use of REST, Filesmart and Inspection Manager
Skills and Experience:
- Certificate of Registration
- Reliable car and driver's license
- Immaculately presented
- Ideally 5+ years property management experience
- Ability to mentor and train and junior property manager
- REST, Filesmart and Inspection Manager knowledge advantageous
- Highly organised and ability to multitask
- Previous tribunal experience
Benefits and Culture:
A rare opportunity for a Senior Property Manager to progress into a management role within the network which is dominating the Inner City and Eastern Suburbs property market. Get your weekends back with no business development or leasing required as well as having the support of a junior Property Manager under you to assist with all administration and inspections. Secure permanent car space, laptop and mobile phone provided!
Apply in strict confidence to:
Emma Skrabanich 0424 181 551
or click 'apply' to send your CV
Thank you for your application, due to the volume of applications we receive, we will only be contacting shortlisted candidates. Please do not hesitate to apply for other jobs.
Simply like our Facebook page to receive daily updates of newly listed roles.