Based in the Eastern Suburbs this established and family orientated office are looking for an experienced Senior Property Manager to join their close knit team.
This role calls for a motivated and forward thinking individual that will manage a residential portfolio of 300 properties along with a full time Property Officer. Excellent senior role with no accounts, Monday to Friday only with the very occasional Saturday. Your responsibilities will include:
- Manage all Landlord & tenant communication
- Prepare for & attend tribunal
- Rent reviews & lease renewals
- Arrears management & manage repairs
- Manage and structure the Property Officers time
- Sign up new managements
- A minimum 2 years' experience managing a residential portfolio
- A current Certificate of Registration or Real Estate Licence
- REST, Filesmart, InspectionManager
- Immaculate presentation & clear communication skills
- Solid knowledge of the ACT
- Monday - Friday with very occasional Saturday
- $85,000 plus new business commission
- No Accounts
Apply in strict confidence to:
Kathryn Marshall 0450 905 844
or click 'apply' to send your CV
Thank you for your application, due to the volume of applications we receive, we will only be contacting shortlisted candidates. Please do not hesitate to apply for other jobs.
Simply like our Facebook page to receive daily updates of newly listed roles.