An outstanding opportunity for a highly experienced Senior Property Manager to step up and run this busy property management department. This team is fresh, vibrant & successful and they encourage talented and dedicated people to join them & help them continue to grow and thrive.
This role will involve:
- Leading 2 junior staff
- Tribunal appearances
- Ensuring the smooth and effective running of the department
- Carrying out periodical inspections
- In-going & out-going inspections
- Repairs & maintenance on rental properties
- Liaising with tenants, tradespeople and landlords
To be considered for this role you must possess the following qualities:
- 3 years + experience in the Real Estate Industry
- Mature mind set
- Immaculate presentation
- Excellent communication skills
- Lovely phone manner
- Highly organised
- Strong PC skills
- A current Certificate of Registration
The client is ideally searching for a professional and bright candidate who has a strong work ethic, an easy going attitude and strong written and verbal communication skills. A long term desire to succeed in the Real Estate industry is essential as is a current certificate of registration, drivers license and reliable vehicle.
If you believe you fit all this criteria and you're ready to jump into a role that will build you up in your long term dream then apply today!!
Apply in strict confidence to Jacqui Barnes 0404 481 741
Or click 'apply' to submit your CV
Thank you for your application, due to the volume of applications we receive, we will only be contacting shortlisted candidates. Please do not hesitate to apply for other jobs.
Simply like our Facebook page to receive daily updates of newly listed roles.