We can guarantee that the Property Management team in this office is amazing..how do we know? We have placed this whole team over the last 4 years and we know first hand that they love it and they all have each others backs!
Is a Senior Property Managers role in one of this groups most successful offices! With an experienced, fun and dedicated team this role will have you looking after a pod of 260 Residential Properties with the assistance of a Property Manager and a Leasing Consultant.
Each of your days will be varied & will include the following:
- Landlord management
- Lease renewals and reviews
- Scheduling periodic inspections
- Oversee repairs & maintenance
- Arrears management
- Tribunal preparation & attendance
- Trouble shoot any issues
At least 3 - 4 years Property Manager experience will be perfect for this role, other essentials include:
- A current C of R or Real Estate License
- Sound knowledge of current legislation
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Solid customer service skills with good level of pro-activity
- The ability to work as part of a team as well as lead it
- Strong knowledge of REST & Filesmart
Reporting in weekly to the Area Manager this is a role that will give you plenty of responsibility and autonomy within your own team. There are weekly and monthly training sessions, monthly incentive rewards events and annual awards nights. This is a company that believes in creating a brilliant culture and as such this team is tight and works well together. If you are looking for progression in your long term Property Manager career then don't look past this role.
Apply in strict confidence to:
Virginia Brookes on 0413 564 190
or click 'apply' to send your CV
Thank you for your application, due to the volume of applications we receive, we will only be contacting shortlisted candidates. Please do not hesitate to apply for other jobs.
Simply like our Facebook page to receive daily updates of newly listed roles.