We are currently searching for an experienced Senior Property Manager to join one of the Lower North Shore's most well respected, successful and longest standing offices. This office wins award after award every year and are in fact ranked number 5 internationally! This office boasts staff retention that is unheard of and keep their Property Managers for 5 + years… this is an office that is simply fantastic to work for.
We are on the lookout for a Senior Property Manager who has an outgoing & upbeat personality who can fit into this successful, high achieving yet fun team .You will be managing a well looked after portfolio of approx. 160 properties, working with programs such as REST, File smart & Inspection Manager. You will be required to perform a role encompassing all aspects of Property Management.
Each day will see you carrying out the following duties:
- Managing arrears and rental reviews
- Organising repairs and maintenance
- Periodic and outgoing inspections
- Landlord and Tenant communications
- Bond release & tribunal preparation if needed
A Senior Property Manager with a minimum of 3 years' experience will be perfect for this role, you will also poses the following:
- A current Certificate or Real Estate License
- Own reliable vehicle
- Thorough knowledge of the Lower North Shore
- Excellent organisational and negotiating skills
- Genuine passion for Property Management
- Solid understanding of current legislation
Situated in beautiful offices you will be given plenty of support, with dedicated full time accounts and a full time Leasing / BDM. This company offers great work life balance with a purely Mon- Friday based role, monthly incentives and a stable work culture and great co-workers make this a great opportunity for you!
Apply in strict confidence to:
Laura Boucher on 0450 905 844
or click 'apply' to send your CV
Thank you for your application, due to the volume of applications we receive, we will only be contacting shortlisted candidates. Please do not hesitate to apply for other jobs.