EXCLUSIVE TO RESOLVER RECRUITMENT
About our Client:
A small boutique office nestled in gorgeous offices in the heart of the East, this team work closely together and really love coming to work each day. They only work on prestige properties ranging from $1000 - $4000 per week; and as such they are looking for a mature, highly experienced & corporately presented Senior Property Manager to take the lead and run this portfolio and department.
The role & responsibilities:
Managing a portfolio of 120 high end properties, this role will incorporate all aspects of 360 degree Property Management with the assistance of a Junior Property Manager. This role includes but is not limited to:
- Showing properties for lease
- Processing tenancy applications
- Repairs and maintenance
- New business prospecting & appraisals
- Ingoing/ outgoing & periodic inspections
- All trust accounting procedures
- Tribunal preparation & attendance
Skills & Experience:
- A minimum of 4-5 years Property Managers experience
- REST including EOM experience preferred
- Ability to communicate at an executive level
- Strong attention to detail
- A high level of written & verbal communication skills
A chance to come on board with a small yet high end office based in around the Paddington area; these Principals treat their staff like family and as such staff turnover is rare. With brilliant systems & procedures already in place & with a portfolio with absolutely no skeletons, this is a role that will be an effortless & simple transition!
To learn more about this role hit apply now below or contact: (strictly confidential):
Virginia Brookes on 0413 564 190
or click 'apply' to send your CV
Thank you for your application, due to the volume of applications we receive, we will only be contacting shortlisted candidates. Please do not hesitate to apply for other jobs.
Simply like our Facebook page to receive daily updates of newly listed roles.