With one of the best names in the industry this Short Term Accommodation company is renowned as number 1 in Sydney and their ongoing success and online reviews say it all. A boutique office located in a gorgeous CBD harbourside building this is only a small team of 10 but its a close kit, supportive and easy going environment where people genuinely enjoy coming to work each day.
A Monday to Friday opportunity this role will see you working alongside the General Manager of the business who has been doing this role for over 20 years, this is an opporutnity to learn as much as you can from this indusrty leader and she will be able to pass on all her knowledge to * you ( she is also a lady who is great fun, motivating and outgoing).
Daily duties will include:
- Attending to phone enquiries
- Answering email or website enquiries
- Inspecting apartments so you can sell them confidently
- Selling short term apartment bookings to individuals or corporates
- Understanding customers needs to book them into suitable accommodation
Essentials skills include:
- Excepational verbal & written communication skills
- The ability to listen to understand requirements
- Solid persuasion skills to steer clients into suitable accomdations
- Great closing skills to finalise bookings
- Excelkent customer service skills
- Ability to follow up and follow through
- Strong knowledge of the Sydney area
A chance to work with a small yet close knit team who work well together to get the job done. You will be given the chance to learn under someone who is renowned as the leader in their field and for the right person the long term career opporunities are endless. If you are looking to become part of this hardworking and successful team who love having a good time at work along the way then take to me today to learn more. Salary to $65,000 package, Monday to Friday only.
Apply in strict confidence to:
Virginia Brookes on 0413 564 190
or click 'apply' to sent your CV
Simply like our Facebook page to receive daily updates of newly listed roles.www.facebook.com.au/ResolverRecruitment