A Liverpool based strata agency that manages a diverse range of properties from residential townhouse blocks, apartment towers and villas through to, industrial and commercial spaces. This group is passionate about strata and delivering premium service and in turn have some impressive growth plans in place for you to be a part of.
Working under the guidance of a highly skilled Senior Strata Manager you will act as an assistant to help manage the portfolio of 35 buildings, whilst supporting the Strata Manager you will be trained ad mentored to become a Strata Manager yourself within the next 12-18 months. Your responsibilities will include;
- Type meeting agendas, record minutes, type & distribute
- Chase outstanding work orders
- Screen incoming calls & a large volume of emails
- Update web content & database management
- Attend meetings some of which will be of an evening
- Handle inbound queries from committee members
- 12 months leasing or property management experience desirable
- Current certificate of registration or strata certificate
- A clean drivers licence & reliable car
- A positive can do attitude & a willingness to work as a part of a team
- Desire to learn & progress within the business
This is a small yet growth focused strata agency that offers a fun and friendly work place, there will be a huge focus on growth and the pace of your work load will be fast at times. If you enjoy sharing ideas and working as a part of a close knit team that can train and develop your skills in strata then this is the role for you.
This is a Monday - Friday role that is set in beautiful new offices with the latest technology, there is a base salary on offer and the opportunity to be trained into becoming a Strata Manger long term. You will be exposed to a variety of tasks and have the opportunity to work under one of the best Strata Managers in the industry.
Apply in strict confidence to:
Carlie Barnett on 0478 712 141
or click 'apply' to submit your CV
Thank you for your application, due to the volume of applications we receive, we will only be contacting shortlisted candidates. Please do not hesitate to apply for other jobs.
Simply like our Facebook page to receive daily updates of newly listed roles.