Our client is we believe quite simply the very best at what they do and they are one of the most respected boutique Strata Groups in Sydney. Located out of quite simply incredible offices in the heart of the Sydney CBD they are on the lookout for a Strata Assistant to become a part of their "work family", they will offer all the training, support and guidance needed to help you further your career within their business.
Working side by side one of their long standing Senior Strata Managers you will, as this Managers Strata Assistant, be kept on your toes and constantly challenged by this role but will be given an abundance of support and guidance to ensure your success. Each day will incorporate a variety of tasks including:
- Providing total back up to the Senior Strata Manager on 35 buildings
- Preparation of agendas
- Follow up outstanding work orders
- Work with contractors to provide quotes
- Minute taking and distribution
- Diary management
- Assist with phone and email enquires
- Relevant industry qualifications
- at least 6 months exp as a Strata Assistant
- Excellent organisation skills
- The ability to work as part of a team
- Excellent customer service skills
- Work in stunning offices in the heart of the CBD
- Work with a young, fun & incredible successful team
- A company that believes in good work / life balance
- Ongoing training to further your career
- Long term progression due to their organically growing business
- Support from a hands on Director who enjoys working with his team
Ready to make the best move in your career? Talk to me today to learn more about this outstanding opportunity.
Apply in strict confidence to:
Virginia Brookes on 0413 564 190
or click 'apply' to submit your CV
Thank you for your application, due to the volume of applications we receive, we will only be contacting shortlisted candidates. Please do not hesitate to apply for other jobs.
Simply like our Facebook page to receive daily updates of newly listed roles.